Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
What You’ll Do
- In this role, you will work closely with business stakeholders, product directors and scrum team members to define highly scalable solutions for the business needs and help drive key initiatives. You will also manage Salesforce Consultants from the scrum team while providing mentorship and a path for career growth.
- Meet with business stakeholders, engineering and product leadership to determine scope, priority level and feasibility of requested functionality
- Provide solution design and architecture recommendations across Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Use knowledge of Process Builder, Flow Builder, Apex Code, Lightning Web Components and other platform tools to create business functionality and refine processes
- With UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support
What You’ll Need
· 5+ years of proven experience in engineering, consulting and technical solutions architecture
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relate field (preferred)
· Key skills: Understanding of Flow Builder, Apex, Lightning Web Components, Complex API Integrations
· Proficiencies: Technical Design, Product Management, Adaptive Communication, Customer Service